Call 212.321.7111 for an Insider showing!
LISTING COURTESY OF BLU REAL ESTATE
Gregory A. Socha
“We believe the fundamental risk-reward for equities will be improving as we enter the second half of the year, with growth-policy tradeoff likely to turn, from both sides,”
- Before the end of the year, interest rates start coming down again
- Stocks explode, making you feel rich again
- The real estate market tilts into a buyer’s market so you get a cheap entry point
- We briefly tilt into a recession, giving employers the power to force everyone back into their offices, which would be good for NYC, but then the recession goes away so you can feel confident about your real estate purchase
- The war in Ukraine ends, Russia plays nice, and China stops saber-rattling over Taiwan
- Pfizer miraculously discovers a universal vaccine for every viral antigen that has no side effects and requires one shot.
- Would a different apartment improve your lifestyle substantially?
- Can you afford it?